Monday, March 19, 2018

jungle layout




hello everyone





I would like to share with you my layout it looks like a story in a jungle

I used one paper from bo bunny heritage collection as my background and I made a little book and stick it beneath the tree so it looks like 3D , I like that





 and I used a lot of stuff to decorate the book and make it like a jungle ,I used  chipboards , metals , cheese cloth , some branches , sprays , glitter , art stones , leaves  ,green  colors ....etc

here is some details 









I was inspired by the 2 moodboard

mixed media place march moodboard 
I am inspired by the colors ,  little flowers ,the sun and the forest



mixed media & art march moldboard 

I am inspired by whole moodboard , the forest , little book , tree trunk , green colors



6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and interesting project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, thanks for joining us at MMP xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Это просто невероятно!!! Столько деталей, текстур! И объемная книжка... Волшебная работа, я влюблена!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout!
    Thank You for joining us at MM&A this month :-)

    ReplyDelete